Updated: Nov 3, 2020
Create Christmas Treat Boxes with these free printable template!
It’s made exactly like the Halloween Treat Boxes I shared a few weeks ago and since I received a good feedback about it, I was inspired to make a new design but this time for the holidays. Stash anything you think is great that could fit in this lovely tiny box.
It's very easy to create. All you need is just a printer, an 8.5″ x 11″ card stock, scissors and a glue.
1. Print the template in an 8.5″ x 11″ card stock.
2. Cut both pieces of your card stock down following the grey dashes.
3. Cut along each side of the four grey dashed lines.
4. Fold the flaps in and then fold in all four of the sides.
5. Now glue the flaps to the side.
6. Do the same using the blank template for the bottom box; cut the dashed lines and fold the flaps in and all four of the sides and glue. It's like repeating steps 2 to 5.
7. TIP : don't be afraid to alter the excess edges and flaps (if there is).
Follow The Dash are for personal use only. Strictly not for sale or commercial use.