Obsessed with Emily in Paris and her iconic phone case? Download our Free Printable Box Template - Emily in Paris' Iconic Phone Case that you can use as a treat or gift box for your chic friends or simply put as a display and ad a touch of 'pah-rhee'.
I haven't posted anything for the last couple of weeks since I was busy with my son's homeschooling and work and okay, binge-watched the ten-part series of Emily in Paris (can't wait for the next season) please let there be season 2.
Anyhow, apart from being hooked with Emily's luxury clothes and "Gabriel", it's Emily's weapon of choice; her phone with vintage camera phone case. So today, aside from searching online where I could purchase that phone case I was inspired to make it as a printable which you can use as a treat or gift box for your chic friends or simply put as a display and ad a touch of 'pah-rhee'.
It's totally FREE! but strictly not for sale or commercial use. The file is in PDF which includes the template for the bottom box and can be printed in an 8 x 11 cardstock. It'd very easy to create you'll just need, a printer, glue and scissors.
1. Print the template in an 8.5″ x 11″ card stock.
2. Cut-down the image following the dashes.
3. Fold the white lines using a scorching tool.
4. Cut the remaining dashes and fold the flaps in and then fold in all four of the sides.
5. Now glue the flaps to the side.
6. Do the same using the blank template for the bottom box; cut the dashed lines and fold the flaps in and all four of the sides and glue. It's like repeating steps 2 to 5.
7. TIP : don't be afraid to alter the excess edges and flaps (if there is).
Follow The Dash are for personal use only. Strictly not for sale or commercial use.