Make great favor boxes for tiny treats with these Free Thanksgiving Box Treat Printable!
Share a small token of gratefulness using this lovely box treat with colors that represents Thanksgiving. Stash a sweet or a nuts or anything you think is great that could fit in this pretty tiny box.
These fun boxes are very easy to create. All you need is just a printer, an 8.5″ x 11″ card stock, scissors and a glue.
The file is in PDF which also includes the template for the bottom box.
1. Print the template in an 8.5″ x 11″ card stock.
2. Cut both pieces of your card stock down following the grey dashes.
3. Cut along each side of the four grey dashed lines.
4. Fold the flaps in and then fold in all four of the sides.
5. Now glue the flaps to the side.
6. Do the same using the blank template for the bottom box; cut the dashed lines and fold the flaps in and all four of the sides and glue. It's like repeating steps 2 to 5.
7. TIP : don't be afraid to alter the excess edges and flaps (if there is).
Hope you LIKE IT!
Follow The Dash are for personal use only. Strictly not for sale or commercial use.