Updated: Sep 12
Create Halloween Treat Boxes with these free printable templates!
My son is having a halloween party at school and they are to bring candy giveaways for everyone in the classroom. So today, I was inspired to design and make a treat boxes template that can be used for holding treats and halloween candies.
These fun boxes are very easy to create. All you need is just a printer, an 8.5″ x 11″ card stock, scissors and a glue.
There are four designs; Happy Halloween pumpkin, Frankenstein, trick or treat spider web and no tricks just treats bat.
You can download the PDF file by clicking the pictures below :
1. Print the template in an 8.5″ x 11″ card stock.
2. Cut both pieces of your card stock down following the grey dashes.
3. Cut along each of the four blue dashed lines.
4. Fold the flaps in and then fold in all four of the sides.
5. Now glue the flaps to the side.
6. Download the bottom box template (below), cut the dashed lines and fold the flaps in and all four of the sides and glue. It's like repeating steps 2 to 5.
7. TIP : don't be afraid to alter the excess edges and flaps (if there is).
Click the picture below to download the bottom box template.
Hope you like these fun treat boxes. Make sure to also like our Facebook page and Instagram account for more fun freentables!
Follow The Dash are for personal use only. Strictly not for sale or commercial use.
If you like this post, help us out and "pin it".