Updated: 5 days ago
Create Valentine's Day Treat/Gift Boxes with these free printable template!
Today, I just got curious of what is the RGB code for GOLD. I feel like black and gold is a really good combination and I wonder how is gold as a printable (I mean for sure it will not shine on paper. LOL). Since I'm planning to create a valentine version of our favorite treat boxes, why not give Gold a try.
Stash anything you think is great that could fit in this lovely tiny box and since valentine's day is coming, I'm happy to share with you not just 1 printable template ..not just 2..
..but 3! adding this cute pink & grey LOVE box.
The file is in PDF which also includes the template for the bottom box.
It's very easy to create. All you need is just a printer, an 8.5″ x 11″ card stock, scissors and a glue.
HOW TO DO IT?
1. Print the template in an 8.5″ x 11″ card stock.
2. Cut both pieces of your card stock down following the grey dashes.
3. Cut along each side of the four grey dashed lines.
4. Fold the flaps in and then fold in all four of the sides.
5. Now glue the flaps to the side.
6. Do the same using the blank template for the bottom box; cut the dashed lines and fold the flaps in and all four of the sides and glue. It's like repeating steps 2 to 5.
7. TIP : don't be afraid to alter the excess edges and flaps (if there is).
Follow The Dash are for personal use only. Strictly not for sale or commercial use.